Our associates go above and beyond every day to give our customers
The Best Experience. It's what sets us apart from our competitors in the window treatment industry. To honor that effort, we offer a competitive benefits and development package. We value our associates, and want them to feel energized, engaged, and rewarded for their work, talents, and dedication.
Learning and Development Opportunities Springs offers associates a variety of development opportunities to ignite professional development and growth. Offerings include professional conferences, online development courses, and more. Our development program is designed to give associates the tools to work more effectively, both individually and in teams; solve problems more efficiently; and present our work in the best light.
Career Paths We all have career paths—general ideas of where we think our professional lives will lead us. But sometimes this path changes as skills and knowledge develop. Springs understands this. Our flexible career development plans are tailored to your ever-changing skills, goals, and interests. If you want to step outside of your comfort zone, just ask. We’ll support you and find ways to help you stretch professionally. At the end of every year, you’ll review your progress and see where you want to grow next.
Wellness We offer an extensive program to help you recognize your health risks and maintain or improve your health. Included at no cost in the program is biometric testing, a health survey, health coaching, challenges, gym discounts, and a rewards program. In addition, our no cost, confidential Employee Assistance Program is available all day, every day to help you and your family.
- Choose between three comprehensive medical plans
- Preventive medical care is provided at no cost
- Each plan contains prescription drug coverage
- Coverage for eye exams and contact lenses or glasses
- Preventive dental care is provided at no cost
- Coverage includes dental care such as fillings and crowns
- Orthodontic coverage is available for children under
the age of 19
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Plan and save for eligible health care and dependent care expenses tax-free
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Employer-funded health savings account to help offset expenses (available with select plans)
- Participants can contribute to this account tax-free
- Company provided life insurance at no cost to you
- Ability to purchase additional life insurance to
meet your needs
- Both short and long-term disability plans are available
- Generous 401(k) program with a company matching contribution of up to 5%
- Eligibility and vesting begin on the first day of employment
Paid Time Away From Work